Over consumption in Western Societies, Scarcity in third world countries; pollution and salination, sewage, over city-managed reducing water quality in rivers and aquifers that are between state and country borders, dry river mouths due to over-use, reduced levels, increased temperatures, drought reduced levels, salt water ingress, and access difficulty .
Vocabulary: freshwater, water laws, conservation, virtual water, aquifer, and pollution
- Water footprint in various countries
- Water pollution
- Virtual water (food from other countries)
- Water in plastic bottles sold to other countries
- Nature needs water
- All Children love clean fresh water
- Please keep water where it is.
- Water needs water to prime its pump.
- Greenhouse effect evaporates water.
- Short Survival Showers